There’s just something about natural wood, the grain and beauty it beholds. Enjoy this collection of beautiful stained furniture makeovers below.
It’s no lie that I love painted furniture. I really do.
I love the colors and the variations in the finish that paint can provide. There is so much beauty in that!
But, there’s also a ton of beauty in those wood pieces, too. There’s just something about that gorgeous wood grain that gets me every time.
I’m finding that I’m wanting more and more of it these days.
I fell in love with my latest furniture makeover (that I sadly had no room for! :/ ). The mix of paint with the gorgeous wood revealed once the old finish was sanded off just can’t be beat!
Hope you enjoy the collection of beautiful stained furniture makeovers I gathered up for you today. :)
Be sure to click the links below each photo collage to visit and find out more about each makeover.
Beautiful stained furniture makeovers….
- Driftwood Refinished Veneer Tabletop – Sand & Sisal
- How To Refinish Wood Furniture – Postcards From The Ridge
- Kitchen Table Makeover – Bower Power Blog
- French Country End Table Makeover – Our Southern Home
- How To Lime Dining Table – Shine Your Light
- MCM Dressing Table Makeover – Rain On a Tin Roof
- How To Stain Wood – Green With Decor
- Coastal Blue and Java Chest – Saw Nail and Paint
- How To Whitewash Farmhouse Table Quickly – Shabby Fufu
- How To Refinish a Table – Sand & Sisal
- How To Strip Furniture & Restain It – Rain On a Tin Roof
- MCM Makeover Tutorial – Grillo Designs
- Reclaiming Farmhouse Table – The Palette Muse
- DIY Wood Table – Just The Woods
- Create Tabletop With Pallet Wood – Shoppe No. 5
- Vintage Sewing Machine Makeover – Redhead Can Decorate
- Grey Wood Stain – The Handyman’s Daughter
- Stained and Stenciled Table – Repurposing Junkie
- Moroccan Stenciled Table – Simple Nature Decor
- Vintage Desk Makeover – Brown Dog Vintage
- Milk Painted Furniture – The Painted Home
- Decorative DIY Wood Stain Table – The Kreative Live
- Thrift Store Dressing Table – Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover – Our Southern Home
- Restore Outdoor Teak Furniture – H20 Bungalow
- DIY Side Table Makeover – Sustain My Craft Habit
- IKEA Rast Hack – Addison Meadows Lane
- DIY Restoration Hardware Weathered Oak Dining Table – Our Crafty Mom
And here’s a few of my very own beautiful stained furniture makeovers:
(this one was SO simple!!! And wow, what a difference)
Antique Press Back Chair with Java Gel
And my latest, Coastal Blue Dresser with Antique Walnut Stain
I hope you enjoyed all the beautiful stained furniture makeovers today! :) I know I sure did.
I love looking at all the pretty “before and afters”. Always!
Be sure to PIN this to save for inspiration later!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Follow Along Here!