Here’s a few master closet makeover ideas, inspiration, organizing tips and more from small to large and in between!
I’m sharing a bunch of really great master closet makeover ideas with you today!
You might remember, last year I shared this post about our master bath and master closet (combined area) makeover.
Well, we got a little sidetracked with our One Room Challenge (a 5 week challenge ;) ), Coastal Farmhouse Laundry Makeover instead.
And with the holidays and everything else, we never got back to it.
But it’s high time to get back on it! I need somewhere to put my clothes! ;)
So today I thought I’d share some master closet makeovers, tips, ideas and inspiration with you.
Maybe one or several of these will get you going on your master closet makeover too!
Be sure to follow along as I’ll be sharing the updates to our master closet makeover (and bath) right here!
I’ll also be sharing a revised plan for the room as well. Yep. ;) Stay tuned!
Enjoy all the master closet makeover ideas below……
(click the corresponding numbered links to visit the full post with more photos and information)
- The Heathered Nest – awkward room becomes an amazing closet!
- The Handmade Home – a new take on the master closet….a family closet.
- Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer – great organization in a small space!
- Cedar Hill Farmhouse – dreamy closet!
- Two Bees in a Pod – creative use of space
- Twelve on Main – farmhouse style closet
- The Inspired Hive – pretty stenciled wall and great organization for a small space
- Practically Functional – great ideas for small spaces!
- DIY Danielle – I love the little bench seat!
- Making It In The Mountains – organization and beauty!
- Dwell Beautiful – maximizing space plus a sitting area
- Houseful of Homemade – closet makeover on a budget
- Designthusiasm – wonderful storage and well thought out!
- Castle Revival – a great post about how to purge and organize when redoing your closet
I hope you enjoyed these master closet makeover ideas & inspirations!
See you back here on Thursday with a brand new furniture makeover. I hope! Working on it now. ;)
Follow Along Here!