Hi sweet friends! I know I promised I’d be sharing my little IKEA dresser re-makeover with you today but I didn’t quite get it finished. (and didn’t want to rush it)
I had to take a little detour from my original plan so that held me up a bit.
I mean that never happens!! haha You know better, I know.
BUT I will be sharing it on Tuesday. ;)
So since I love a good thrifty repurpose, I thought I’d gather a few really cool repurposed projects and share them with you.
Hope you enjoy them!
Also, the link to each project is just below each photo collage, clockwise from top left.
Click on over to see ! (and to Pin!)
- Farmhouse Style Repurposed Art – Snazzy Little Things
- Repurposed Kitchen Table – Bless’er House
- Repurposed Lampshades – Sadie Seasongoods
- Repurposed Window – Refresh Restyle
- Repurposed Ice Cream Makeover – House of Hawthornes
- Old Entertainment Center Turned Play Kitchen – Lovely, etc.
- Repurposed Old Spindles – Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
- Old Scale Turned Jewelry Holder – White Lace Cottage
- Repurposed Footboard Coat Rack – Junque Cottage
- Old Bottles Turned Bud Vases – Gratefully Vintage
- Antique Flour Bin Turned Accent Table – Knick of Time
- Light Fixture To Succulent Terrarium – Honey n Hydrangea
- Desk Repurposed Into Dressing Table – My Repurposed Life
- Repurpose Sideboard Into Sink Vanity – In My Own Style
- Repurposed Radio Cabinet – Girl in the Garage
- Crib Repurposed To Bench – Grillo Designs
And I thought I’d share a few of my own favorite repurposed projects too!
- Jewelry Box Repurposed Into Writing Box
- Old Bi Fold Doors Turned “Shutters”
- Old Trunk Turned Coffee Table
- Old Window To Beach Sign
- Antique Dresser Repurposed Into Coffee Bar
- Thrifty Framed Print Turned Chalk Board
- Flatware Box To Storage “Beach” Box
- Dated Twin Headboard/Footboard To Bench
I hope you enjoyed these repurposed treasures.
And I hope they have inspired you to maybe take a second look at things.
You never know what kind of treasure you might come across! :)
PIN these 24 repurposed projects to save it! :)
I’ll see you back here next Tuesday with that IKEA dresser modified makeover! ;)
UPDATE!! See it now, here!
Follow Along Here!