Hello Sweet Friends! :)
Thank you all so much for hanging out with us last month and sharing your lettered and numbered projects.
They were really fabulous!
We loved going through and seeing all the beautiful projects you guys shared.
If you didn’t share a project, I hope you enjoyed seeing everything that was shared as much as we did!
AND if you missed the 20 amazing features you can check them out here.
I’m so excited for Spring which brings flowers, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day and of course, warmer weather.
So ready for that. ;) I bet you guys are too.
And I can’t wait to see what you guys share with us this month!
Mine was “warm weather” inspired, for sure.
Here are the Textured and Pattern Projects we shared with y’all last week…..
Be sure to pop over and take a look on their blogs if you missed them. :)
Easy DIY Barely Sew or No Sew Drapery from Krista @ The Happy Housie
Spring Decorating with Textures from April @ House by Hoff
Pattern Sofa Table from Christy @ Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
DIY Beach Texture Painting from Nancy @ Artsy Chicks Rule (me!)
Can you tell I want warm weather?? ;)
Carrot Inspired Easter Pattern Pots from Me @ The Hankful House
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you are a planner, next month’s theme is………
Make sure you save the date of April 3rd to link up your project (or pop over and check them out!)
Can’t wait to see what you all share!
Follow Along Here!
You May Also Like These Posts: